When it comes to natural cleaning ingredients, orange is a superpower. Not only does it smell delicious and fresh, it also cuts through dirt and grease like that?s what it was made for. This laundry soap is made from organic orange oil, coconut extract, cellulose (that?s what plants are made from), and cotton, among a few other things, which makes it perfect for cleaning your clothes naturally. It?s good for you and good for the environment, so that grey water system you?ve installed won?t be pumping chemicals into the garden.
- Great for those suffering with eczema and other skin ailments, as natural ingredients don?t aggravate the skin the way chemicals do
- Can be used with all types of washing machines, as well as when hand washing
- It is recommended that the first load with Bio Laundry Soap be done in an empty machine, to wash away any chemical residue left by other soaps
- Only the highest grade of Valencia Orange essential oil is used to make Bio Laundry Soap
- Leaves clothes clean, fresh and soft, without the need to use an additional fabric softener
Did you know? Since your skin is the largest organ in the body, and porous, it can absorb any toxins present in chemical laundry soap that is left as residue in your clothes, and make its way back into your lymphatic system.
Use as instructed on the packaging.
Aqua, organic orange oil, vegetable extract (guar gum), coconut extract, cellulose, lye (0,01% for ph balance), cotton, sodium